Tuesday, July 11, 2006

summertime,got no time

For all my long time fans, I do apoligizes for my lack of blogger activities. For the rest you look abouts...piss off.
So for a Mark up-date, he is doing great. His attitude is about as good or better then you could expect. There is a fundraiser for him on the 30th of july that my wife and I are planning to attend. Our anniversary is the next day so we have planned on getting a sitter for the youngin's and getting a hotel for the remainder of the evening (OH YEH).
This weekend and the following I have golf tournament (and I use the word tournament very loosely).
On the other weekends I spend them either at my brother -in-laws building stuff, or doing what my wife tells me to do (which by the way is not very much cause she loves me and I am kinda lazy unless there is a construction project that needs doing)....
That is all for now ............

5 comments:

Anna said...

Oh, fun...you are getting a hotel room for the night to go swimming and stuff, huh? I should bring the kids by so they can have fun too ;)

butchlikesbeer said...

ummm no

Turtle Town Press said...

YOU are so lucky! I just cut my lazy summer blogger list out and I just happened to check to see if there was anything new....and you made the BIG SG list. Congratulations! Good to hear about Mark. I'll be sure to stay clear of the greenway...so you don't hit me. "FOUR!"

butchlikesbeer said...

ummmmmmm fairway, yeh that is what it's called
squirrel, I wrote the new entry just for you and I will try to do a better job of keeping it up to date. Sorry for the delay.

Turtle Town Press said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.