Saturday, April 08, 2006

Different work, different pain

Today I did a side job, doing something I have never done. I work in pre-cast concrete as a regular job, but today I was an electricion (Sort of).My friend picked up a side job doing the electrical on a 10 thousand square foot house and needed some help pulling wires, hanging cans and general grunt work.
After working a 9 hour day, I have realized that different jobs require different muscles.
My regular job is physically demanding, but I am sore from this so-called easier work.
I am whining and at the same time feeling a bit proud at the jod I did. Beer time (bed time)

4 comments:

Laura The Crazy Mama said...

you are a jack of all trades, master of none...except being the best hubs in the world for a crazy mama!

Turtle Town Press said...

Butch, what's going on these days dude?

Kat said...

in your reasons for starting this so called blog you promised that nobody would learn anything,well that was a given. i am a little disappointed though, in all the comments i have read over the last while, nowhere can i find any smart comments to your sister in law as promised
thank you very much

fertlmertl's hubs

Turtle Town Press said...

Dude, you're killing me with your silence. I know in person you could never go this long without communicating. How's Mark?