Monday, March 20, 2006

my friend got hurt

His name is Mark Klein. He was my laborer. He was also my friend. On friday March 17, he was in an accident.
I got the phone call on Sunday morning that he was in the hospital. He had just went thru 3 surgeries on his neck and back. I was told that he is paralized from his chest down. I have no more information about his condition as of now.
He is quite the fellow, always smiling, hard working, and always had my back in any situation. Good friend. I will write more later, this sucks.

2 comments:

Kat said...

Anna was wondering what happened. She thought it happened at work but Laur said it was a weekend accident-is that right?

How horrid. So sad. Not fair.

Turtle Town Press said...

I'm so sorry. I will pray for you, your friend, and his loved ones. Horrible.